Welcome to Kizano Corp
- Clerical and Administrative. From entry level to executive support, technical research, data entry and analysis - our administrative support team provides low cost solutions to the federal government. We work within the current environment including Service Contract Act and Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) solicitations.
- Staff Augmentation. We can fill most positions with qualified and cleared personnel for long-term or short-term assignments.
- Short-term Projects. Our flexible project management model can respond to our client's needs for short-term projects. We focus on the customer's priorities, timelines and performance metrics to get the job completed on-time and on-schedule.
Program & Technical Services
- Project Management. Kizano’s forte is managing projects that cross disciplinary boundaries. Give us a challenge that requires out of the box thinking and we will assemble a team of world-renown experts to analyze the problem, find the best solution, and guarantee the results.
- Program and Financial Management. Focusing on the federal government's financial management and budgetary processes, program performance metrics and cost analysis.
- Media and Event Management. Kizano provides world-class media and event management services. Recent clients include Department of State, Department of Interior and Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Logistics Management. Our logistics support services include facility management, inventory & warehouse management, and event management. Recent clients include U.S. Army and the Department of State.
FT Bragg Team Wins Award Based on Customer Surveys
The Directorate of Human Resources at FT Bragg NC presented the Kizano Team with the COLD AS “ICE” AWARD in recognition of the team’s outstanding achievement in customer service.
HUD Team Wins Telly Award
The US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) recently won two Telly Awards for a video that captures HUD’s mission and accomplishments and celebrates the agency’s 50th anniversary. The video was filmed, edited and produced by the Kizano Team.