Join the team
We recognize our employees are the bedrock of all we can do and all we can be. We’re happy you are exploring our website and considering potential career opportunities on our team.
Kizano offers a competitive benefit package that includes employer-subsidized health, life, disability, vision, and dental insurance. Our industry-leading 401k retirement savings account employer match has no vesting period for new employees.
At Kizano, we don’t just accept difference —we support it, and embrace it for the benefit of our employees, customers, stakeholders, and community. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Review the Department of Justice Right to Work document.
What our employees are saying…
“I am appreciative of the way Kizano treats their employees. I have been around a while and I have been part of some really crappy companies, as far as benefits and employee communication is concerned…and I have to say I rate Kizano one of the top employers.”
We provide a generous benefits package:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Group Health, Life, Disability, Vision, & Dental Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Senior Broadcast Engineer – HUD Broadcasting Center, Washington, DC
The Senior Broadcast Engineer must be thoroughly knowledgeable about TV operations and engineering, knowledgeable of different equipment used in the production facility and knowledgeable about production techniques and terminology. Must also have significant experience in the maintenance of broadcast automation systems for the studio and automatic transmission systems for the transmitter plant.
- Providing technical liaison with outside television production facilities and uplink sites concerning producing and transmitting distance learning and informational programming;
- Maintaining, repairing and operating all the DMO’s video and audio systems and the in-house Cable Television System;
- Providing installation and integration support for system enhancements; making recommendations concerning the maintenance and repair of the DMO systems and equipment;
- Verifying and testing all program video, audio, and cueing circuits;
- Verifying video and audio continuity on the in-house cable television system;
- Monitoring all broadcast and correcting problems;
- Reconfiguring plant switching and patching, as needed, and testing circuits as programming requirements change
- May supervise a Junior Broadcast Engineer Technician if assigned.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and receive favorable results from a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI)
- Expert level skill working with equipment used in the production facility and knowledgeable about production techniques and terminology.
- Must also have significant experience in the maintenance of broadcast automation systems for the studio and automatic transmission systems for the transmitter plant.
- Able to troubleshoot, fix and solve complex problems involving broadcast equipment, television studio, control room, field camera, audiovisual, visual information graphics, IT and telecommunications gear.
Job Type: Full-time
We are still hiring!!
Please submit your resume to [email protected]